Saves time and labour cost over the traditional insulation fastening method
Fasten the insulation directly to the concrete, hollow block and steel studs
No need for glue and insulation anchors
Consistent and clean fastening
Fasten insulation into tight spaces
Virtually no recoil
Fasten 500-750 shots with each fuel cell
Lithium ion battery provided up to 3,000 shots per charge
TRADES & APPLICATIONS
Ceiling & Partitioning Contractor
Fastening Insulation to Concrete
Fastening Insulation to Steel
Standard Operating Procedure
Always read and understand the instruction manual before attempting to operate a Ramset™ Gas Technology Tool.
1. First insert the fuel cell and battery into the tool.
2. The insulation fastener should then be placed on the end of the fastener guide without compressing the front end of the tool.
3. The insulation fastener should then be forced through the insulation by pushing on the tool.
4. The tool should then be compressed against the work surface. (Making sure that the tool is perpendicular to the work surface).
5. Once the tool is compressed, and the insulation fastener is in contact with the work surface, the trigger can be actuated and the faster is driven into the substrate securing the insulation fastener in place.
TECHNICAL DATA & DOCUMENTS
Noise / Vibration Information
Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB(A)
Vibration: The typical weighted acceleration does not exceed 5.3 m/s²