Proudly manufacturing in Australia and committed to excellence, Ramset™ has been developing, manufacturing, and supplying the building and construction industry with quality anchoring, bracing, drilling and fixing solutions for 70 years.
Founded on the back of powder-actuated technology, Ramset™ has built an enviable reputation for innovation and quality. Through the continuous improvement of this technology and anchoring innovations, Ramset™ has created industry-recognised names such as FrameBoss™, DynaBolt™ and Chemset™, which have revolutionised construction. Seven decades on, powder-actuated technology is still a core part of our business.
The Ramset™ range includes:
Our products are tested to Australian conditions providing safety and confidence, supported by our engineers and detailed technical information that meets the relevant industry requirements. Ramset™ is a certified supplier in accordance with ISO9001:2008.
Started in Australia. Still in Australia. Staying in Australia.
RAMSET OVER THE DECADES:
- 1952 – 62 Ramset™ founded, distributing the first powder-actuated fastening system, revolutionising construction methods.
- 1962-1972 Production of Ramset tools increases, with millions of pins and thousands of tools manufactured at Clifton Hill. Ramset starts developing a self-drilling anchor for concrete substrates. In 1969, Dynabolt™ is introduced, which is still used today. Ramset moves from Clifton Hill to Mooroolbark in 1970.
- 1972-82 The Ramset Mooroolbark office is expanded twice during the 1970s to cater for increased production. The popular JP Pistol Tool is launched in 1971 and in 1976 the DynaDrill 640 comes onto the market, allowing Ramset to offer an entire range of concrete drilling and fixing solutions.
- 1982-1992 The JP88 10-shot powder-actuated tool is launched, winning design awards and providing users with a multi-shot tool.
- 1992-2002 The ChemSet Chemical Anchoring range is launched, providing a new standard in performance for anchoring threaded studs, reinforcing bars and starter bars into various substrates.
- 2002-2012 Over the course of 70 years, Ramset has supported the development of significant infrastructure projects with the highest quality construction materials. For the Eastlink Tunnel & Wonthaggi Desalination Plant, Ramset provided a selection of Chemical Anchoring solutions to ensure the build would stand the test of time. Ramset continues to manufacture a range of chemical anchoring solutions in Chirnside Park, Victoria, which allows Australian construction to be built with Australian-made products.
- 2012-2022 Launch of FrameBoss™ XPM, the next generation of powder actuated tools. FrameBoss™ XPM is a fully automatic powder-actuated tool, capable of fixing 10 pins without the need to reload or cycle the tool.